Updated at 2020-09-09
- You is referred to the person who accessed the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Destiny Webdesign.
- Website is referred to Smart Cup of Coffee, accessible from https://www.smartcupof.coffee or through the app.
- Service is referred to the website/app.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service could be any website or social network website in which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application.
- Device could be any device with internet who can access the service such as a mobile phone, a computer or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data it’s referred to the data that’s been collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself. For example, how many times the user accessed the website/app.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website/app, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Email address (encrypted)
- Social media account e-mail (encrypted)
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
- Location (GPS): Location data is used to provide personalized information on distances from and routes to specialty coffee places listed in our Website. To calculate these distances, your approximate location is anonymously sent through the OpenRouteService Distance Matrix API. To limit the amount of calls to this API (as the amount of calls our Service can make to this API on a daily basis is limited), we cache the retrieved distances in our database for a short period of time. Your position and the distances to every specialty coffee place from this position are never linked to your personal data, nor do we share any identifying data with any third party service.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website/app (we continually strive to improve our website/app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send you important updates via email, should you opt in to these.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
Most importantly, your email address functions as the unique identifier (i.e. Username) of your account. Combined with a unique user ID, your email address ensures there is only one account in your name, and you are the only one who can access this account. Furthermore, by submitting your email address on this website/app, you agree to receive emails from us. We usually only send you an email when you have personally requested it (e.g. a password reset). We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Smart Cup of Coffee to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Smart Cup of Coffee or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The laws of NL, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website/app. Your use of the website/app may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We collect information from kids under the age of 13 just to better our services. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Smart Cup of Coffee shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Smart Cup of Coffee does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
- Google Places
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org